ALCO Thread Rolling
ALCO is the specialized product for making the "External Thread" Its wide variation gives applicability for various kinds of machine such as Manual/CNC Lathe, Multi-spindle turning center, etc....
The heads fall roughly into 2 categories
1. Axial Head with 3 rolls
2. Tangential Head with 2 rolls
Characteristic Advantages of ALCO
Improvement of cost performance
- Processing time is far shorter than "Cutting Process"!
- In-machine thread rolling gives muxh possibility to consolidate the total process!
- Tool-life is far longer than cutting!
- Its stable process can reduce the frequency of inspection!
- Easy to keep the concentricity with realizing "One-Chuck"simple process!
- Enchance the strength of thread by its rolling effect!
- Obtain "Burnishing effect" and "Antirust effect" at once!
- Can reduce the idling time for transfer and/or tool-changing by "in-machine rolling"!
- Contribute "Space-saving" by using eith the convention machine!
- Its "Chip-less rolling process" realize omitting the "Cleaning Process"!
WHAT'S ALCO ROLLING HEAD? ALCO is the specialized product for making the "External Thread". Its the wide variation gives applicability for various kinds of machine such as Man...
Axial head provides 3 rolls behide the front-plate inside of the head. It is for rolling the thread with inputting the work-piece from front-plate side forward shank side. Th...
TENGENTIAL HEAD Tangential head provices 2 rolls, and process the thread with approaching vertically against the work-piece axis. Tangential head can make a perfect thread with on...
REQUIRED CAPACITY FOR THE MACHINE Please calcaulate out the necessary precessing power with inputting the thread parameters in following formula. N = 0.174 x 10-6 x C x T x D...