ALCO Thread Rolling
ALCO is the specialized product for making the "External Thread" Its wide variation gives applicability for various kinds of machine such as Manual/CNC Lathe, Multi-spindle turning center, etc....
The heads fall roughly into 2 categories
1. Axial Head with 3 rolls
2. Tangential Head with 2 rolls
Characteristic Advantages of ALCO
Improvement of cost performance
- Processing time is far shorter than "Cutting Process"!
- In-machine thread rolling gives muxh possibility to consolidate the total process!
- Tool-life is far longer than cutting!
- Its stable process can reduce the frequency of inspection!
- Easy to keep the concentricity with realizing "One-Chuck"simple process!
- Enchance the strength of thread by its rolling effect!
- Obtain "Burnishing effect" and "Antirust effect" at once!
- Can reduce the idling time for transfer and/or tool-changing by "in-machine rolling"!
- Contribute "Space-saving" by using eith the convention machine!
- Its "Chip-less rolling process" realize omitting the "Cleaning Process"!
- WHAT'S ALCO ROLLING HEAD? ALCO is the specialized product for making the "External Thread". Its the wide variation gives applicability for various kinds of machine such as Man...
- Axial head provides 3 rolls behide the front-plate inside of the head. It is for rolling the thread with inputting the work-piece from front-plate side forward shank side. Th...
- TENGENTIAL HEAD Tangential head provices 2 rolls, and process the thread with approaching vertically against the work-piece axis. Tangential head can make a perfect thread with on...
- REQUIRED CAPACITY FOR THE MACHINE Please calcaulate out the necessary precessing power with inputting the thread parameters in following formula. N = 0.174 x 10-6 x C x T x D...