What's ALCO Thread Rolling Head
WHAT'S ALCO ROLLING HEAD?
ALCO is the specialized product for making the "External Thread". Its the wide variation gives applicability for various kinds of machine such as Manual/CNC Lathe, Multi-spindle turning center, Machining center, etc.......
| Axial head provides 3 rolls behide the front-plate inside of the head. It is for rolling the thread with inputting the work-piece from front-plate side forward shank side. The head always moves parallel to the work-piece's axis while processing.
The head processes thread one by one from edge face. So, it gives only little load onti the machine and work-piece. And it dose not regulate the length of thread as far as its diameter is smaller than the internal diameter of the shank.
The Feed (F) is always wqual to Pithch (P) of the thread., no matter how the Revolution is.
1. F type: Basic head for Lathe machine, the work-piece must turns
2. G type: Compatible head for machine center, adaptable to both way of "head-turning" and "work-piece turning
3. R type: For the big size threads
| Tangential head provices 2 rolls, and process the thread with approaching vertically against the work-piece axis.
Tangential head can make a perfect thread while the center of the work-piece is located in the same point of the center position between 2 rolls. Only 15 to revolutions arerequired to finish the rolling process.
Tangential head is better adapted to process the intermediate thread which is impossible by "Axial Head"
APPLICABLE SCOPE OF MATERIAL
<Materials can be rolled - for example>
- Materials of "Strech Rate more than 5%"
- Materials of "Tensile Force not over 1,700N/mm2 "
* Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Metal, Brass, Copper, Aluminum, Titanium Steel, etc...
- Material of "Heardness not over HRC 20"
= Longer duration of roll available!
- Materials of "Stretch Rate over 5%"
- Materials of "Hardness over HRC 40"
* Cast Iron, Hardned Steel, etc...
= Please ask our Enginees for special solutions!
- Axial head provides 3 rolls behide the front-plate inside of the head. It is for rolling the thread with inputting the work-piece from front-plate side forward shank side. Th...
- TENGENTIAL HEAD Tangential head provices 2 rolls, and process the thread with approaching vertically against the work-piece axis. Tangential head can make a perfect thread with on...
- REQUIRED CAPACITY FOR THE MACHINE Please calcaulate out the necessary precessing power with inputting the thread parameters in following formula. N = 0.174 x 10-6 x C x T x D...