Mist Collector / Oil Mist Removal / FILTERMIST
Oil mist or oil smoke arise when metalworking fluids are used to either cool metal workpieces or lubricate parts and tools during the operation process. Oil mist needs to be captured to protect your staff’s health, create a safe work environment and extend the lifespan of your machinery and tools. Plymovent offers system solutions to control oil mist in any work environment.
Stop Oil Mist Pollution – Cost Saving
- Workmen’s Compensation Claims - Decrease workmen’s compensation rates from claim
- Government Regulations - OSHA and NIOSH limits on airborne Permissible Exposure Limit(PEL) is 5 mg/m3 for 8-10-hours workshift, expected to be stricter in the future.
Stop Oil Mist Pollution - Benefits
- Improved Employee Attendance - Lower worker absenteeism & Higher morale
- Less Machine Downtime - No fouled contacts in electronic equipment, Less downtime
- Higher Speeds and Feeds - Able to run at Higher Speeds & Feeds, Increase productivity
- Better Lighting - Bright, cheerful environments improve employee morale & improve performance
- due to Why Choose Filtermist? Filtermist is the number one choice for oil mist removal. 40 years experience in the design and application Global distribution network...
- Special drum pads assist coalescing process CENTRIFUGAL UNITS The Filtermist centrifugal Oil Mist collector • drum with specially designed vanes rotates a...
- FX series • Multi cycle • Multi voltage • Flexible mounting options • Designed for use on larger applications S Series • Multi cycle • Multi voltage • Direct ...